Old August 31st 05, 06:13 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Gas (petrol) prices, and public transport.

In message , at
22:05:09 on Tue, 30 Aug 2005, Martin Underwood remarked:
Besides the M25 and North/South Circulars, there's the inner ring
road, which is currently (almost) co-incident with the outer perimiter of
the congestion charge zone. Much like the North Circ used to be (and the
South Circ still is), it's a collection of roads that happen to form a
circumference around "central" London, rather than being a purpose-built
ring-road.

True. I don't tend to think of Marylebone Road / Euston Road / City Road as
being a ring road, but looking at a map it is. I suppose you could continut
it into south London as Borough Road, Westminster Bridge, Victoria Road,
Park Lane and Edgware Road to get back to the starting point.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_Inner_Ring_Road

Marylebone Road, Euston Road, Pentonville Road, City Road, Old Street,
Commercial Street, Mansell Street, Tower Bridge Road, New Kent Road,
Elephant and Castle, Vauxhall Bridge Road, Park Lane, Edgware Road.