Old August 30th 03, 10:45 PM posted to uk.transport.buses,uk.transport.london
Robin May Robin May is offline

Default Old LT Garages

Barry Salter wrote the following in:

On 30 Aug 2003 11:53:05 -0700, (Nick Hewitt)
wrote:

Well, I went to Quixley Street today (Saturday) straight after
Hammersmith (see above) and although the name "Docklands
Minibuses2" was plastered all over the place, it looks like they
have moved. I don't think they've been there for a year or so.
Sorry.

BT.com gives an address of Factory Road, E16, which is near the
Tate & Lyle refinery by Silvertown Station (Silverlink Metro).

Pretty near me. I'll have a look next time I'm in the area.

--
message by Robin May, founder of International Boyism
"Would Inspector Sands please go to the Operations Room immediately."

Unofficially immune to hangovers.