Old August 31st 03, 03:11 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Helen Deborah Vecht Helen Deborah Vecht is offline

Default Unsafe mini roundabouts

Robin May typed

There are two unsafe mini roundabouts near my house. These roundabouts
are poorly signposted (although this is no excuse for the incompetent
and dangerous driving displayed by many people who encounter them).
They are also ignored by most drivers. I'd like to report them to some
authority to see if they can be more clearly signposted and measures
can be taken to ensure they are observed. What would be the relevant
authority?

Your Local Authority. (London Borough of X?) Unless it's on a Trunk Road
- which I doubt - in which case it's TfL.

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.