Old September 8th 05, 05:07 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Joe Patrick Joe Patrick is offline

Default Wimbledon Forecourt

Sorry, should have Crossposted to uk.t.l

Joe Patrick wrote:
Hi, just got this message through my site : -

"I am just about to go into my final year of the Diploma in
Architecture at
Nottingham University, and am currently researching my upcoming thesis
project. I am proposing to do a centre of sustainable urban transport
in
wimbledon.
I am yet to decide on a site for the project, am starting to look at
concentric circles of distances that people are prepared to walk,
cycle,
drive their electric car etc
My proposal currently is to encorporate bike sales, bike park, an
informative
element/museum, bike repairs, cafe, tram stop (tram already goes
through
wimbledon), pedestrianised area...and possibly several outposts in
opportune
places throughout london such as bike parks.
I was wondering if it might be possible to get some more information on
the
developments at Wimbledon Station forecourt."

I am not from this area, but would really like to help, can anyone
give any more information, you will, of course be credited.

TIA,
Joe