Old August 31st 03, 08:33 AM posted to uk.transport.london
David Cowie David Cowie is offline

Default Traffic wardens

The people in black and white uniforms, who do they belong to ?
They patrol the A3 red route from Clapham to Soutwark.

Reason for enquiry, is so I know where to send a suggestion.

I want to know why they are (at least 4 of them) always in a
minibus/people carrier, always stuck in the traffic. This is usually
due to some idiot who's stopped on the red route, which I encounter
further up the road.

Surely it would be better for them to be on scooters ?