Old September 9th 05, 02:07 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Google crap

Adrian wrote:
) gurgled happily, sounding much like they
were saying :

What a load of crap.

Yep.

That's why I use a proper news client and server.

Not an option available to all of us. Without going into the humdrum
details, I use different computers all the time. I can't have a news
client set up on each of them!

I don't have the problem the OP describes, nor can I replicate it (eve
having cleared my cache and cookies). Google Groups requires me to
log-in to get to a composition screen.

As when writing anything lenghthly in what is essentially a web-based
form, it's wise to get into the habit of hitting CTRL + C just in case.