Old September 12th 05, 06:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] Mait001@aol.com is offline

Default Routemaster heritage route contracts awarded

Ian Jelf wrote:
In message .com,
writes
Its a shame they wont run into the evening, I always enjoyed seeing
tourists catch their forst sight of a floodlit St Pauls as they sat on
the top deck going up Ludgate Hill

If (*if*) the routes are the success I hope they are, then perhaps
evening operation will follow? After all, there are evening open top
bus tours, both in summer and around Christmas for the lights.

For some reason, I find myself on the edge of my seat with anticipation
of what route numbers they'll use! I think I need a rest....... :-)
--
Ian Jelf, MITG
Birmingham, UK

http://www.bluebadge.demon.co.uk