Old September 14th 05, 03:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] paul@atom.sbrk.co.uk is offline

Default Inevitable Cycle Fiasco

In article , Clive wrote:
In message , Steve Peake
If car drivers get stopped by lights, traffic what ever they stop, why
can't a cyclist get off and walk, if that's what's required of him.
What is it with London cyclists, (I say that because I don't see the
same stupid behaviour in the Lakes.) that they feel they must keep
going, regardless, weaving in and out of traffic, riding on the
pavement, going through red lights disregarding pedestrian crossings,
even using dedicated pedestrian pavements, you'd think they haven't got
a spare second to live and sod anyone that gets in their way.

I think you have a high opinion of London car drivers if you think
that they wouldn't do that if they could get away with it...

Paul