Old September 14th 05, 07:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Inevitable Cycle Fiasco

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 19:29:31 +0100, "Jeremy Parker"
wrote:

Get an Air Zound. EVERYONE respects an Air Zound.

heh, heh, heh

Most people *hear* my bell, or my voice saying "Excuse me please" or
"Coming past on your right" or whatever. The issue is in how they
react to it, which is often to move into the centre of the path
(blocking it completely) or to stop dead.

I suspect an "unfamilar" sound, not associated with a bicycle, may
well be worse.

Neil

--
Neil Williams in Milton Keynes, UK
When replying please use neil at the above domain