Old September 15th 05, 07:22 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Inevitable Cycle Fiasco

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 20:33:04 +0100, Tom Anderson
wrote:

If that's true, then i suggest that the key bit is "less rushed" - if
they're less rushed, they're bound to be more relaxed, and so more
friendly and pleasant.

Agreed.

I will neither speculate nor comment on any possible connection between
this difference in degree of rushedness and the threefold difference in
GDP per capita [1] between London and the north.

Most probably true, but money isn't everything. I would be
interesting to see how the comparison would work if compared between
similarly sized entities such as "the North" and "the South East", or
"Manchester and London", though - while I expect it to be the same way
round, I would not expect it to be as drastic.

I will have a nose at said link later to see if it has such stats...

Neil

--
Neil Williams in Milton Keynes, UK
When replying please use neil at the above domain