Old August 31st 03, 02:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Andrew P Smith Andrew P Smith is offline

Default What happened on the Tube tonight

In article , Paul Terry
writes

I don't know if last part is entirely true, as the London Fire Brigade
reported rescuing 100 people from lifts - although that strikes me as a
relatively small number for LU in the rush hour. Possibly just 5 or 6
lifts in all?

I believe that was the total number of people rescued across London, not
just at LU.
--
Andrew
Electronic communications can be altered and therefore the integrity of this