Old August 31st 03, 03:09 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway,uk.transport
Chris Game Chris Game is offline

Default BREAKING NEWS!! Power Cut affecting Railways in the South East

Chris Lambert said:

Or maybe we should be addressing the issue of why thousands of
people were angry or shocked by a 40 minute power cut.

That bit's fairly obvious I'd have thought. No-one was telling them
how long it would last, or how long things would take to get back to
normal afterwards. Partly because no-one knew of course, but that
doesn't take away the shock or anger.

Chris Game chrisgame@!yahoo!dotcodotuk