Old September 17th 05, 10:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default Help Req: NW3 to LGW

"Mark Brader" wrote in message

The problem is that for any particular journey away from home, Henry
has to pick one mode (car or train) for the northbound and southbound
trips, or else he's stuck with his car in the wrong place (and I assume
a taxi is Right Out). I have to think that living nearer the airport
would be a win.
--
Mark Brader, Toronto | "In cyberspace, the lunatics not only run the
asylum,
| but they helped build it..." --Richard
Kadrey

Don't the airlines have overnight accomodation available for staff who are
flying early in the morning?

Paul