Old August 31st 03, 03:28 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Peter B Peter B is offline

Default BBC's UK's Worst

"Matthew Malthouse" wrote in message
.. .
Like the chap who threatened to sue us because of the noise of our gate
being used at night.

Like the people moaning about light aircraft using an aerodrome built during
WWII which predates most of the housing. It has been in continual use ever
since which I know as I was born in one of the houses built immediately
post-war. The occasional light aircraft going overhead was part of the sound
of summer as a lad.
Fair to say aircraft use has increased a little but the whingers seem to
resent the fact some people choose to spend some of their disposable income
flying around pointlessly rather than doing another pointless (in)activity
that meets with their approval :-)

Pete