Old August 31st 03, 03:34 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Cast_Iron Cast_Iron is offline

Default BBC's UK's Worst

Peter B wrote:
"Matthew Malthouse" wrote
in message
.. .
Like the chap who threatened to sue us because of the
noise of our gate being used at night.

Like the people moaning about light aircraft using an
aerodrome built during WWII which predates most of the
housing. It has been in continual use ever since which I
know as I was born in one of the houses built immediately
post-war. The occasional light aircraft going overhead was
part of the sound of summer as a lad.
Fair to say aircraft use has increased a little but the
whingers seem to resent the fact some people choose to
spend some of their disposable income flying around
pointlessly rather than doing another pointless
(in)activity that meets with their approval :-)

I'm told there are even people who object to others "talking" to each other
via the internet. Don't see the problem myself.