Old August 31st 03, 05:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
A Lee A Lee is offline

Default BBC's UK's Worst

David Walters wrote:

On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 08:26:15 -0400, Roland Perry wrote:
Do we know where the complainant lives?

From the small bit I saw I would say about he
http://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap...186898&A=Y&Z=1

Which shows a position not too far from Brent Terrace, which was
discussed a couple of weeks ago on uk.railway.
IIRC there was a link to a map from pre-1920 in that thread, which
showed the NC Road,whcih had just been built.
When it was widened to the current 6 lanes, i have no idea,but I'm sure
it was pre 1980.
Alan.
--
Change the 'minus' to 'plus' to reply by e-mail.
http://www.dvatc.co.uk - Off-road Cycling in the North Midlands.