Old September 20th 05, 02:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604 Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604 is offline

Default Oyster card online store, from US- no joy

"d" writes:

It's most likely and anti-fraud precaution... Most oyster users have
British credit cards, so I guess it's a problem they don't come across too
often.

That's their excuse. They'll take a US card if I'm actually there in
front of their machine, which seems to me to be very nearly as
susceptible to fraud.

73, doug