Old August 31st 03, 05:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway,uk.transport
David Hansen David Hansen is offline

Default BREAKING NEWS!! Power Cut affecting Railways in the South East

On 31 Aug 2003 06:23:23 -0700 someone who may be
(Richard Catlow) wrote this:-

David, I'm not too sure that is the case.

It was only speculation:-)

One of my lines of thought has been how the Grid circuits are
operated in terms of open rings and automatic switching. Also how
the protection is graded. I have been puzzled as to how the stated
faults could have caused the loss of supplies from all the bulk
supply points. On the face of the given faults there appears to only
be a case for loss of supplies from Hurst. I will read your message
later this evening with interest.

prevents me using the RIP Act 2000.