Old September 23rd 05, 11:52 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Ian Jelf Ian Jelf is offline

Default Route 13 Routemasters

In message . com,
umpston writes
wrote:
A contact in Stagecoach bemoaned to me recently that they were only
going to be allowed a small fleetname on the heritage RMs.

I hope there's a proper single traditional livery common to both
services with gold LT or TfL fleetname and that the operators' ID is
banished to the sidelines.

Since it is meant to be a heritage route it should surely be in
heritage 'London Transport' livery!

A variety of liveries, from the many periods of RM operation would be
nice.

If they wanted to the operator could also put their name in large
letters on a suitable advertising poster.

Like another poster (Paul C?) I I likes the Stagecoach London livery and
- while I wouldn't want it as the "standard" for the heritage vehicles,
one would be nice as indicative of an interesting period in the
vehicles' operation.

--
Ian Jelf, MITG
Birmingham, UK