Old September 1st 03, 04:35 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Helen Deborah Vecht Helen Deborah Vecht is offline

Default BBC's UK's Worst

"Andrew" typed

"Roland Perry" wrote in message
In article , David Walters
writes
Do we know where the complainant lives?

From the small bit I saw I would say about he
http://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap...186898&A=Y&Z=1

Ha! Right by Staples Corner, which has been an infamous bottleneck since
time began (and when the Staples in question was a furniture store, not
an office equipment superstore).
--

Do you know, I always wondered where the name of Staples Corner came from, I
felt it couldn't be after the office equipment/stationery company, in spite

Staples Mattresses had a good reputation. I think that's where they were made.

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.