Old September 26th 05, 10:37 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Chris Hills Chris Hills is offline

Default Oyster pre-pay.

Paul Weaver wrote:
WTF are you crazy? £100 would take you 2 weeks to spend, minimum, its
a lot to store on a pice of crappy plastic.

You might be interested in setting up auto-topup. This will
automatically debit your bank account and credit your oyster card
whenever you pass through a TFL:LU reader and your balance is £10. If
you register now you can get £10 for free. I was going to do this but
you have to visit a reader within 7 days, and that is not practical for me.