Old September 26th 05, 02:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default A different ELLX question

On Mon, 26 Sep 2005, Sir Benjamin Nunn wrote:

Direct services from Croydon, Forest Hill, New Cross etc. into the City
would actually be pretty useful, and Liverpool Street easily has the
capacity to spare a couple of platforms for this purpose.

Platforms, perhaps; approach capacity, definitely not.

tom

--
I have been spraying crisps out of my mouth in excitement for five minutes now! I just keep shovelling them in and spraying them out! Awesome! AWESOME! -- D