Old September 26th 05, 03:44 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Oyster pre-pay.

On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 15:52:05 +0100, Clive
wrote:

But the solution is simple. Order Auto-top-up a few days before
leaving for London. Your first Underground journey will activate it.

This sounds like the answer, can you tell me how I go about it? The
last time I got in touch with Oyster I was asked for my postcode and
memorable phrase, however I could give them my postcode but didn't know
about the phrase and because of this they refused point blank to talk to
me any further. (This was online.)

I've just logged on to my Oyster account, where I could have ordered
auto-top-up (if I hadn't already done so). I needed my username and
password. Where were you getting asked for your Memorable Phrase?