Old September 26th 05, 07:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Ian Harper Ian Harper is offline

Default Bus diversion due to closure of Battersea Bridge

"Paul Corfield" wrote in message

[1] I was held hostage by a driver who had picked me up on a local
planned and advertised diversion but completely refused to set me down
at my local stop instead carrying me on for about another half a mile.
Let's just say that London Buses and Arriva very quickly learnt what I
thought about that!

I've found the 'open door' button above the exit door exceedingly effective
in similar circumstances.