Old September 27th 05, 09:36 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Bus diversion due to closure of Battersea Bridge

On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 08:20:04 GMT, (Neil
Williams) wrote:

[1] For some reason, that I'm yet to work out, people often don't
signal the bus to stop in Milton Keynes; they just stand in a "I look
like I'm waiting for the bus" place, even on hail-and-ride routes. To
their great credit, the drivers are pretty good at working this out,
which is probably why it continues - but I wonder where this idea
comes from?

Because they aren't people, they're concrete cows?