Old September 27th 05, 06:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Questions about queensway

On 27 Sep 2005 10:14:44 -0700, "mtveurope" wrote:

Does anyone knows what happens when the trains pass thru the closed
station of queensway? do they stop or slow?

They don't generally stop. I suppose signaling might occasionally
cause one to. Does it slow down? I really can't remember.

From the train is it possible to see anything of the station? If yes,

what is it?

It looks like any other station platform.