Old October 1st 05, 09:55 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Industrial Industrial is offline

Default Queensway and Notting Hill Gate

Richard J. wrote:
Telling him to take a District Line train to Bayswater and then turn
right on leaving the station is rather simpler than explaining which
exit to use at NHG, where the bus stop is, which bus routes to choose,
and how to know when the bus has reached Queensway station (as it's the
most anonymous LU station I know -- last time I saw it there wasn't even
an LU roundel outside it).

Of course, buses and the footpath don't close all weekend for engineering
works. The sub-surface lines often do.