Old October 1st 05, 10:47 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default Queensway and Notting Hill Gate

Industrial wrote:
Richard J. wrote:
Telling him to take a District Line train to Bayswater and then
turn right on leaving the station is rather simpler than
explaining which exit to use at NHG, where the bus stop is, which
bus routes to choose, and how to know when the bus has reached
Queensway station (as it's the most anonymous LU station I know --
last time I saw it there wasn't even an LU roundel outside it).

Of course, buses and the footpath don't close all weekend for
engineering works. The sub-surface lines often do.

Who said anything about weekends? Anyway, this particular line isn't
affected by the current weekend closure programme.
--
Richard J.