Old September 1st 03, 02:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london,cam.misc,uk.transport
Gareth Marlow Gareth Marlow is offline

Default BBC's UK's Worst

In article ,
Roland Perry wrote:

The office equipment store was their 2nd or 3rd in the UK [I forget if
it or the Cambridge one opened earliest].

The office equipment store in Cambridge opened when I was a fourth year
student; late 93 or early 94. Before that it was a DIY store -
Homebase? Before they took over Texas and moved to the Beehive? I could be
wrong.

Gareth
--
http://www.rumnies.com/ Gareth Marlow

C-3P0:I do believe they think I am some kind of god.