Old October 3rd 05, 12:57 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london
Chris Tolley Chris Tolley is offline

Default London Congestion charge spreads westward in 2007

Laurence Payne wrote:
On Mon, 03 Oct 2005 11:07:50 GMT, Chris Tolley

I didn't get a car until I was 40. I managed fine until then. I wouldn't
have a car now if it were not for that fact I had been told that my
employment would require it.

So does it require it, or doesn't it?

In general, with a city location, in and of itself, it does not. But I
am working in what most people regard as a rural location, and that tips
the balance the other way.
--
http://gallery120232.fotopic.net/p10934302.html
(the Gornergrat Railway, Switzerland)