Old October 3rd 05, 04:32 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default London Congestion charge spreads westward in 2007

Laurence Payne wrote:
On Mon, 3 Oct 2005 16:07:43 +0100, Ian Jelf
wrote:

Not quite the same thing I know but two jobs I've had over the
years both specifically required the successful candidate to have
a driving *licence*. not once in either job was I required to
drive. --

Why quote-marks around "licence"?

They were asterisks indicating emphasis, not quote-marks. Does Forte
Agent misinterpret them?
--
Richard J.