Old October 4th 05, 01:04 AM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london
Chris Tolley Chris Tolley is offline

Default London Congestion charge spreads westward in 2007

JNugent wrote:

And those who are not in such a fortunate position - what sort of cake do
you suggest they should be let eat?

ITYF it's brioche; cake is a mistranslation.

If you are going to make a point, I think it might be best to make it
without resorting to sarcasm. I'm happy to debate anything I said, and
correct it if necessary, but you'll need to make a case.

--
http://gallery120232.fotopic.net/p9680391.html
(Hauling cakes? 92 034 Kipling heads south through Longsight in 2004.)