Old September 1st 03, 04:10 PM posted to uk.transport.london,cam.misc,uk.transport
Meldrew of Meldreth Meldrew of Meldreth is offline

Default BBC's UK's Worst

In article , Gareth Marlow
writes
The office equipment store in Cambridge opened when I was a fourth year
student; late 93 or early 94.

Sounds plausible. And probably makes it the second.

Before that it was a DIY store -
Homebase? Before they took over Texas and moved to the Beehive? I could be
wrong.

I wasn't around Cambridge in those days. Before that it was a Car
Showroom (as was that row of shops in Jesus Lane).
--
"now, the thing you type on and the window you stare out of are the same thing"