Old October 5th 05, 07:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default New Fares

In article ,
(Roland Perry) wrote:

In message , at
16:27:00 on Wed, 5 Oct 2005, Colin Rosenstiel
remarked:
£3 for two two pounds tickets seems more than the hassle is worth in
my book. I was wrong in thinking I'd bought as many as 7 singles this
year. The actual number I found on checking was 2.

So pay the extra, for the convenience of paying in cash.

Or go by bike and avoid being ripped off. It's a great integrated
system, Travelcards, until you want to stay overnight when it all falls
apart.

--
Colin Rosenstiel