Old October 6th 05, 01:24 AM posted to uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default Routes in london crossing without any interchange

"Daniel Martin" wrote in message
. uk...

Yes, as I understand it there is a curve (or was it a slope?) on the
Central Line at that point, and the HSE won't let them build a station
there1

It's sillier than that. The Central Line is fine at Park Royal, but the Picc
is sloping, and the HSE won't allow the existing sloping platforms on the
Picc to be replaced by new equally sloping platforms nearer to the Central
Line.

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped