Old September 1st 03, 07:02 PM posted to uk.transport.london,cam.misc,uk.transport
NM NM is offline

Default BBC's UK's Worst

derek wrote:

I've definitely seen the Staples store, and AIR there were no
commercial buildings on the NCR adjacent to the bottom end of the M1
extension, and on the opposite side of the Edgware Road to the
Staples/BQ/Staples site there was just railway yards and depots behind
hoardings.

Unless I'm wrong. It was 1971! ;-)

That's wot I recall FWIW. We had a parking yard for our trucks on land
that is now part of the roundabout for the end of the M! (the initial
version of the roundabout not the multiplex junction there is now.