Old October 6th 05, 10:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Chris Tolley Chris Tolley is offline

Default New Fares

Neil Williams wrote:

Incidentally, I don't find the idea of ripping off tourists and
non-Londoners (which has been mentioned as a target) remotely
acceptable.

Neither do I. But then nor do I find it remotely likely either. Whenever
I've travelled in foreign parts, the local tourist publicity has always
been informative about how to get the most out of local public
transport.

I think you are tilting at windmills.
--
http://gallery120232.fotopic.net/p9632874.html
(A 33/1+4-TC combination at London Waterloo: 33 104, 28 Mar 1981)