Old September 1st 03, 07:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Newt Dave Newt is offline

Default Another Oyster Question

simon wrote:

Just got my Oystercard.

How can I claim for customer charter ? What is the ticket number of an
oystercard ?

They told me that the charter forms are going to be redesigned, and in
the meantime, just use your oystercard number in the "National Rail"
section of the form (it's the only field that is long enough). The
oyster number you will have on the record of travel (which they still
don't send out updated versions of :-( and also when you log into the
web site, the right-hand sidebar shows you the number.

Dave

(Not that I have had any refunds using this method yet...)