Old August 31st 03, 01:05 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway,uk.transport
David Winter David Winter is offline

Default BREAKING NEWS!! Power Cut affecting Railways in the South East

It's OK until you need petrol - I notice that few outlets use gravity feed.
Or do you have your garage lined with jerry cans which you rotate properly
to avoid "stale" petrol, so that you have your version of the Greenwich
back-up station. Of course, you always carry a full jerry can with you ....

DW down under (and yes, we have outages too).

"JNugent" wrote in message
: That's odd...
:
: My car performs as normal, despite the power cuts apparently prevalent in
: the SE.
:
: Even the headlights work.
: