Old September 1st 03, 09:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Lawrence Myers Lawrence Myers is offline

Default oyster conundrum

"Ed Crowley" wrote in message

"spammy" wrote in message
"Ed Crowley" wrote in message

If I put my Oyster against the reader on a touch screen machine it
gives me the option of renewing the ticket. I haven't actually done
it but I'm sure someone on here said they had.

I've renewed using a touch screen machine, despite the insistence from

the
guy in the ticket office that the only way was over the 'net!

ah cheers guys. thats much more of a good idea for me....although it

still
means i get to walk to the station instead of using the bus. sigh.

Remember that you can store up to three 'tickets' on one Oystercard, so

you
can renew before your current ticket expires.

Not yet, since you cannot download your new ticket more than 5 days before
start date.

Lawrence Myers