Old October 8th 05, 04:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london
tim \(moved to sweden\) tim \(moved to sweden\) is offline

Default New Fares

"Nick Cooper" wrote in
message ...
On Fri, 07 Oct 2005 08:31:59 +0100, U n d e r a c h i e v e r
wrote:

On 4/10/05 8:39 pm, in article
.com, "Mizter T"
wrote:

in cash single fares on the Tubes and buses, but the BBC News story
story contains the critical information on how to avoid these fares
increases. And that is to ***get an Oyster card and start using the Pre
Pay system to pay for single fares on the Tubes and buses***.

It is that simple.

Not if you get on the bus and find you are out of credit.

How is this different from getting on a bus and finding you are out of
money?

Because I can check first.

Remind me. Where do I get one of these Oyster credit
checkers to keep in my pocket?

tim