Old September 1st 03, 11:00 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Terry Harper Terry Harper is offline

Default Heathrow & Piccadilly Tube Question

"Robin May" wrote in message
(Add Subtract) wrote the following in:

It is easy to get to the tube station from Terminal 3 at Heathrow?

I've done this nine times, and it's very easy. One of the times I
actually did it just to fill a bit of time and stretch my legs while I
was waiting for a flight to arrive.

Going that way is not bad, as it is slightly down hill. Going from the
Underground Station to T3 can be a bit hard going, especially if the gate is
about to close. I once hit a long gap between trains, with several either
going to the sheds, or down the other line, and it was touch and go. Running
uphill with a trolley is hard work.
--
Terry Harper, Web Co-ordinator, The Omnibus Society
http://www.omnibussoc.org