Old October 9th 05, 02:57 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Arthur Figgis Arthur Figgis is offline

Default New Fares

On Sat, 08 Oct 2005 16:12:09 GMT, (Neil
Williams) wrote:

On Sat, 08 Oct 2005 00:09:05 +0100, Arthur Figgis
] wrote:

The Dutch Strippenkaart is in the process of being replaced by a
national all-modes smart card, but I believe it is delayed because of
various problems with it. Denmark has just awarded the same people a
contract for a national smart card.

I wonder if the new scheme will include NS trains, as the
Strippenkaart doesn't, for some reason I completely fail to understand
in the land of "integrated" passenger transport ticketing.

I think so. It is/was being tested on the Hook of Holland - Rotterdam
NS line.
--
Arthur Figgis Surrey, UK