Old October 10th 05, 12:26 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Last Day of 13`s Routemasters

In article , lid
(Industrial) wrote:

wrote:
Will there be any RM's left on the last day???

I enjoyed a trip on a 159 Routemaster from Brixton to Marble Arch today.
Well, I would have enjoyed it if it weren't for a youth with a mobile
telephone playing music through its loudspeaker.

When will I no longer be able to do this? Enjoy the bus ride, I mean.

I saw RMs on all of the 13, 38 and 159 most days I was in London last
week.

--
Colin Rosenstiel