Old October 10th 05, 01:37 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london

Default London Congestion charge spreads westward in 2007

On Sun, 9 Oct 2005 16:49:37 +0100, (Steve Firth)
wrote:

Nowadays my commuting is of the order of hundreds to thousands of miles
a week, because the location of the job moves around the country every
month or so.

Thousands? That means at least two thousand. Over a 5 day week, 400
miles a day.

Heck, you can divide a thousand by five, did you need a calculator? And
what amkes you think I work a five day week?

So when you're working 200 miles from home, they expect you to
commute?

What amkes you think I work as little as 200 miles from home? What makes
you think I work at the same place two days running?

What is this job anyway?

What ****ing business is it of yours?

You mentioned it on a public forum. It's all our business now.

So you haven't an answer? :-)