Old September 2nd 03, 02:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mike Bristow Mike Bristow is offline

Default Tube Info

In article ,
Orienteer wrote:
E Obviously anyone wanting
to go to Stratford would have been better off changing at Bond St to the
Central, but no info given by the driver.

Not necessarily: if you have a seat on the Jubilee train, think you
won't on the central line, and aren't in a hurry, then it might be
better to sit in comfort that crowd in like a sardine.

It's not hypothetical, either: I regularly make longer journeys
than I need to because they'll be more comfy.