Old September 2nd 03, 04:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin May Robin May is offline

Default Tube Info

"Orienteer" wrote the following in:

[Jubilee terminating at Canary Wharf]

Obviously anyone wanting to go to Stratford would have been
better off changing at Bond St to the Central, but no info given
by the driver.

Err, what about changing at Canary Wharf for DLR to Stratford? Why
unecessarily increase passeneger numbers on the Central line through
the middle of London? Also, for passengers wanting North Greenwich,
Canning Town or Stratford, changing at Bond Street would be rather
pointless.

Get off at Bond St (my destination). Very muffled
station announcement as I went up the escalator that no Jubilee
trains were going beyond Canary Wharf.

What is it about LU that makes it so unbelievably poor at
communicating?

Err? You knew exactly what was going on and yet you're saying it's poor
communication simply because the train driver didn't give passengers
the rather dubious travel advice you'd have given them?

--
message by Robin May, founder of International Boyism
"Would Inspector Sands please go to the Operations Room immediately."

Unofficially immune to hangovers.