Old September 2nd 03, 05:43 PM posted to uk.transport.london
CJG CJG is offline

Default Spin

In message , Richard J.
writes
This is pure spin. It was untrue at the time, it conflicted with the
board at the gates which said there were delays on the H&C and the
Circle, and the fact that LU services are running to timetable should
not need to be broadcast every 2 minutes, even if true.

I complained to the station supervisor, but got the impression it was
out of his hands. I hope Tim O'Toole doesn't think that all he needs
to do is to produce better spin.

God! People complaining about LU make me so sick. LU run a great service
and try their hardest but all they get is people complaining and
shooting them down. I think you people who criticise LU should quite
frankly be ashamed of yourself.
--
CJG