Old October 13th 05, 01:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london
ste002 ste002 is offline

Default reaction to commuter electric scooter required

In the face of climate change and depleting fuel reserves, we are
distributing an efficient electric scooter with 45 mile range in the
UK. Im not trying to sell the scooter on this group, mealy looking for
public reaction.

Although the basic concept is not a new one, we are looking to compete
(on a cost basis) with conventional scooters in order to make the
electric scooter a real alternative. Along with the 45 mile range (a
massive leap forward in the e-scooter market place), there is now (I
feel) a practical reason to choose electric transport. Please have a
look at our website, and leave your reaction to the product. Many
thanks

www.io-scooter.co.uk