Old September 2nd 03, 05:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london
CJG CJG is offline

Default Exact Fare Only

In message , Robin May
writes
Have you any idea how many people do that? It's extremely common you
know.

Well if tickets were checked then there wouldn't be a problem. Why
bother to get an adult ticket when you can get away with a kiddies one?

Open gates are not common or consistent enough to rely on.

Your be very surprised. I have noticed just lately Baker Street always
has a gate open on Jubilee exit. And it is quite common. Especially at
the weekends. Infact Sundays I wonder why I bother buying a ticket
sometimes.
--
CJG